Emu4iOS is a new web app that has been designed to allow us to download our favourite emulators onto our iOS devices. Previously, we would only have been able to get these emulators by jailbreaking our devices but the most recent firmware, iOS 9.3.5, cannot be jailbroken. Many people will have updated to iOS 9.3.5 because it was released to fix a security issue caused by spyware that had the potential to compromise their iOS devices and that has left them without the means to jailbreak.
Image : Emu4iOS Download for iOS 9.3.5
Emu4iOS contains a large number of emulators, such as
It also contains a variety of other popular apps, jailbreak or otherwise, such as iRec and that makes it a must-have for those who cannot jailbreak iOS 9.3.5. We are going to show you how to download Emu4iOS on iOS 9.3.5
Things to Know :
Before you download Emu4iOS on your iOS 9.3.5 device, you must ensure that you have a good working internet connection on your device, either data or, preferably, a Wi-Fi connection. You should also be aware that you can only download and use one emulator at a time so, if you play games that are on different ones, be prepared for a bit of fiddling around .
How to Download Emu4iOS on iOS 9.3.5 :
- Open the Safari browser on your iOS device , this won’t work with any other browser
- Go to the address bar and type in emu4ios.org , tap on Go
- A specially designed mobile website will load , look for and tap on the UP arrow. You will find it at the bottom of the screen on an iPhone and at the top on your iPad
- A new popup screen will appear, tap on Add to Home Screen . This will save the Emu4iOS app icon to your home screen
- Now name your icon Emu4iOS and tap on Add
- Exit out of Safari and you will see the Emu4iOS icon on your home page
Video : This video explains the above steps
Useful Links :
Let us know what you think of Emu4iOS and, for more information, follow us on Facebook.