The latest jailbreaks have been a bit hit and miss for some users, with most only suitable for 64-bit devices. That means those who own the older devices are left without a jailbreak and no access to Cydia. Luckily, there is a way for those users who can’t or don’t want to jailbreak to get some tweaks onto their iOS devices. It’s an app installer called TweakBox and we’re going to show you how to get it.
Image : TweakBox iPhone
TweakBox Features :
TweakBox [exxt link] is an app installer that gives us access to some tweaks, apps and modifications as well as a whole host of paid apps and games . Other features include :
- No need to jailbreak
- Easy to install and easy to use
- Easy to delete if no longer needed
Because TweakBox contains so much content, the developers have split it up into 5 separate categories:
- Modified – Games and apps and games modified to contain all the bonuses you would have to pay for
- Tweaked – Stock and iOS app store apps tweaked with great features
- TweakBox – Emulators, music and movie apps, screen recorders and more of the best that Cydia has to offer
- Flash – not found in any app store or anywhere else
- App Store – the top and bestselling content from the iOS app store for free
Although TweakBox isn’t going to offer the same depth that Cydia does, it is a fantastic alternative and can be used by anyone, whether you can jailbreak or not or if you don’t want to but still want some extra features.
How to Download TweakBox
- On your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, open the Safari browser [ this won’t work on any of the other browsers ]
- Go to tweakbox.org
- Wait while our mobile web page launches ad then tap the UP arrow [ top or bottom of the page ]
- Wait for some new options to load on the screen and then tap on the one that says Add to Home Screen
- Next, you are going to be asked to give the icon a name that will be easier for you, type TweakBox in and then tap on Add
- Come out of Safari and the TweakBox app icon will be there on the home page
Video: A walkthrough of the above steps
Are you going to try TweakBox or wait for another jailbreak? Let us know what you think and follow us on Facebook for instant access to all the latest new and updates.