AirShou is the latest Screen Recorder app to do the rounds, providing all the features you have come to expect from these apps. It took over when iRec stopped being supported on the later versions of the iOS and it does not require you to jailbreak your iOS device first. That make it the perfect app for those who don’t want to jailbreak and those who have updated their iOS devices and can no longer jailbreak.
Image : AirShou Download Tutorial
However, to get AirShou on your iOS device, you must first download Emu4iOS so this post will tell you exactly how to do that post installation of Emu4iOS.
AirShou Features :
AirShou has some very useful features. Quite apart from being dead easy to download, you also get:
- Full HD video recording at up to 60fps
- You can add audio to your recording
- On-screen controls; tap to start recording, tap to stop
- In-app customization features
- Works on iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone
Supported Devices :
Both Emu4iOS and AirShou will work on the following devices :
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini
- iPad Pro
- iPod Touch
How to Download AirShou :
- First, you have to Download Emu4iOS following the given tutorial so make sure you have a good working internet connection on your iOS device and that your device is not jailbroken. After Emu4iOS is installed, follow the steps below.
- After download search for AirShou app on Emu4iOS app and go to the app download page.
- Tap this [ Get ] link from your iOS device.
- Now you can go into AirShou onto your iOS device and start recording and stream your iOS screen.
Profile Error Fix :
When you try to use AirShou, you might get a warning message saying that the source is unknown. This is easy enough to fix, all you do is Trust the app certificate so it can run:
- Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad
- Go to General > Profile and Device Management
- Find and tap the AirShou Certificate; tap Trust
- AirShou will now work
AirShou Alternative :
iRec Screen Recorder App :
AirShou is a great screen recorder but another one that is worth trying is iRec. This is a name that will be familiar to many as it was one of the original screen recorders in Cydia but it stopped being used when the developers stopped updating it. Now they have updated it and anyone can install it without Cydia. iRec has plenty of useful features, not least the ability to record your screen videos in 1080p at up to 60fps. You have the option of adding audio if you want and there are plenty of in-app settings that allow you to customize iRec exactly how you want it. Last, but not least, iRec has auto compression. For those of you with a lack of storage space, this is great news; you can store many more videos on your device without having to worry about how you are going to store them because iRec will automatically compress them when you save them. With full support for all models of iOS device, iRec is a great choice for anyone who wants a bit more than AirShou offers and its easy to install and use.
Do tell us if you encounter any issues with Emu4iOS or AirShou when you download them. If you want instant access to more tips and tutorials like this one, follow us on Facebook.