AirShou is the latest Screen Recorder app to do the rounds, providing all the features you have come to expect from these apps. It took over when iRec stopped being supported on the later versions of the iOS and it does not require you to jailbreak your iOS device first. That make it the perfect app for those who don’t want to jailbreak and those who have updated their iOS devices and can no longer jailbreak.
Image : AirShou Download Tutorial
However, to get AirShou on your iOS device, you must first download Emu4iOS so this post will tell you exactly how to do that post installation of Emu4iOS.
Supported Devices :
Both Emu4iOS and AirShou [ext link] will work on the following devices :
- iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus
- iPad 2, 3, 4
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini, Mini 2, 3, 4
- iPad Pro – 9.7” and 12.9” models
- iPod Touch 5thand 6th generation
How to Download AirShou :
- First, you have to Download Emu4iOS following the given tutorial so make sure you have a good working internet connection on your iOS device and that your device is not jailbroken. After Emu4iOS is installed, follow the steps below.
- After download search for AirShou app on Emu4iOS app and download it on your iOS device home screen
- Now you can go into AirShou onto your iOS device and start recording and stream your iOS screen.
Do tell us if you encounter any issues with Emu4iOS or AirShou when you download them. If you want instant access to more tips and tutorials like this one, follow us on Facebook.