Until now, if we wanted to play the old Nintendo or Sony games on our iOS devices, we had to install a jailbreak and download emulators that would allow us to play the games. Now, with a new web app called Emu4iOS, we can do all of that without having to jailbreak. This is especially helpful to those who have updated to iOS 9 or iOS 10 and can no longer jailbreak or for those who have no interest in jailbreaking but still want to be able to play their favorite games.
Image : Delete Emu4iOS App from iPhone
Supported on Emu4iOS :
Emu4iOS works on the following devices on iOS 7 through to iOS 10 :
- iPhone 4 , 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3
- iPad Pro – both versions
- iPad 2, 3, 4
- iPod Touch 5th generation, 6th generation
To download Emu4iOS onto your iOS device, you can follow our step by step guide [ Emu4iOS Download ]. If you have installed it and you have a problem or you decide that you no longer want to use it, you can easily delete it.
How to Delete Emu4iOS :
- Unlock the screen of your iOS device so you are on your Home screen
- Locate the Emu4iOS app on your screen , do not open it
- Tap and hold on the icon
- When it goes into wiggle mode, you will see a cross appear in the corner of the app icon
- Tap on the delete option , the cross – and Emu4iOS will be deleted from your iOS device and the icon will disappear
Video : This video explains the above steps
That is all there is to deleting Emu4iOS from your device; if you decide that you want to reinstall it, simply follow the guide at the link above.
Tell us why you decided to delete Emu4iOS. For more up to date tips and tutorials like this one, follow us on Facebook .