Games emulators were one of the more popular types of download from Cydia only because they are the only way that we can play PlayStation, Nintendo, and other type of console games on the iPad or iPhone. Emus4U is a good vShare alternative. The iOS device is only designed to play standard iOS games but the emulators provide the required tools that let us do it. Emu4iOS is one of the best emulators apps, providing support for several different emulators, including HappyChick, GBA4iOS and Delta Emulator among others. There is also a good choice of other apps and games, some modified or tweaked and all free and none of this requires Cydia to work.
Image : Emu4iOS Download Tutorial
Emu4iOS Features :
Emu4iOS is one of the better third-party app installers, offering users:
- A simple download and installation process
- Fast downloads
- Support for all iOS devices
- Works without Cydia
- Supports multiple emulators
- Has a huge range of other apps and games to choose from
- Fully tested for security and reliability
- Updated regularly
Supported Emulators :
How to Download Emu4iOS App on iPhone :
Make sure you have a strong working internet connection and that your iPhone or iPad is not jailbroken before you begin. Now you are ready to download Emu4iOS onto your iOS device , visit the given links for a step by step guide on how to download and, should anything go wrong or you decide you no longer want it, here is how to Delete Emu4iOS.
Direct iOS Links :
- iOS 7 [ all versions ]
- iOS 8 [ all versions ]
- iOS 9 [ all versions ]
- iOS 10 [ all versions ]
- iOS 11 [ all versions ]
Downloading Emu4iOS is very simple and it provides you instant access to all the latest downloads.
Method 1: Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
- Using the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad, go to [ https://emu4ios.app ]
- The page that loads is our mobile Emu4iOS page; tap on the UP arrow on the page , it will be at the top or the bottom of your screen
- This will launch a new page on the website with some extra options , select the option that says Add to Home Screen
- The app icon is going to need a more recognizable name so, in the box on the screen type in Emu4iOS. Now you can tap on Add and, when it’s all finished
- Exit Safari , the Emu4iOS app is ready for you to start using
Video: This will show you how to bookmark Emu4iOS
Method 2: Configuration Profile [ Advanced Method ]
This method is a little more involved so follow each step in order:
- Open Safari browser and go to this [ link ]
- On the information page that loads, look for and tap on the link to Directly Install to iOS Device – this is the only way to get Emu4ioS profile on your device
- Settings opens, tap on Install Profile and type your passcode in
- Safari will open; tap on Install Emu4iOS and then tap Install on the confirmation window
- Settings opens again, tap on Install > Next > Install
- Finally, tap Install > Done and leave your device while Emu4iOS installs on it
- If Emu4iOS does not work as it should then you will need to repeat these steps again
How to Download Apps From Emu4iOS :
It isn’t difficult to download an app from Emu4ioS because the app has a very intuitive interface. Here’s how you do it:
- Once you have bookmarked Emu4iOS, open the app by tapping the icon
- On the homepage, you will see a list of the apps that you can download , tap the one you want to go to the app homepage
- Look for and tap on [ Get ] link , this will provide you with the link to download your chosen app
- Once downloaded, it will be on your home screen simply tap to open and begin using
Popular Emu4iOS Apps :
Emu4iOS has so much to choose from so, to help you out, these are just four of the most popular downloads from the installer:
Streaming or downloading movies or TV shows to watch on your iPhone or iPad has just gotten easier with an app called MovieBox. With so many movies and shows available you wont be running out of ideas any time soon. MovieBox offers a full range of the latest movies and shows, some of the old favorites and a range of full HD movies. You don’t have to download before you watch either; you have the option to stream your choice instead.
GBA4iOS is one of the most popular emulators and one of the originals too. Its been around for a while and a recent update has given it a whole load of features that will suit just about any type of user. GBA4iOS offers support for GBA, GB, and GBC games, giving you quite a range to choose from along with plenty of useful customization options.
Screen Recorders are always going to be in demand and iRec is one of the best. iRec was one of the first to appear in Cydia but now the developers have brought it out for all users to download outside of Cydia. It is one of the more feature-packed screen recorders, with full HD recording facilities and the option to add audio, as well as auto compression and loads of customization options in-app.
HappyChick is another very popular emulator and its easy to see why. Where most emulators support one console type, HappyChick supports many more. With a single click, you can play any game you want, whether it is a PPSSPP, Nintendo, PlayStation or any other console. It has loads of in-app features and plenty of options for customizing your game playing experience.
As you can see, Emu4iOS does have a lot to offer and there is bound to be something that suits all users. You cant lose anything by trying it so download Emu4iOS today and tell us how you get on with it.