One of the biggest reasons why a lot of people used to jailbreak their devices was to download some of the top games emulators. These are useful apps because they allow us to download and play popular games console games on our iOS devices, like those from Nintendo or PS1. Now that jailbreaking is in a real decline, the jailbreak community is desperately looking for a new way to get these emulators and we’ve found it. Its an app called Happy Chick and its one of the top emulator apps ever released.
Image : Happy Chick Download Tutorial
What is Happy Chick ?
Happy Chick is an emulator app that allows you to play games from the PlayStation, Cross Fire games and PPSSPP games on your iOS mobile device and it works on Android and on PC too. It will work on most devices, but you get a much better experience if you have at least 2 GB RAM on your device, otherwise, the emulators may not be all that smooth. Happy Chick comes to use from Xiaoji Studio and is supports no less than 18 different consoles, allowing you to enjoy popular games such as Call of Duty, NBA, Dragon Ball X, FIFA, GTA and loads of other graphic-heavy games for free.
Happy Chick Features :
Happy Chick is packed with features, including:
- Simple to download
- User-friendly interface
- Compatible with all iOS devices on iOS 10 and iOS 11
- Compatible with Android 4 or above, Windows and on some TV boxes and smart TVs
- Supports over 18 different hosts and consoles, including PPSSPP, Nintendo, PlayStation, GBC, GBA, and many more
- Gives us access to thousands of console games, including some of the top-rated
- All the console games are hosted on a cloud server, ensuring high-speed and secure downloads
- The developers have provided games that suit users of all ages, including classics like Super Mario and Pokémon, right up to the most graphic heavy and later generation games, such as GTA and FIFA
- Support multiplayer online gaming
- Ability to record your gameplay and then share it using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- Some games can be played on local servers with multiplayer support, which means you don’t need to rely on Wi-Fi
- Supports one-click-play – no matter which console your game is on, just click and play – no need to install separate emulators for separate consoles
- Cloud server storage allows your game data to be stored along with your settings, making synchronization easy should you mislay your device
- Create your own customized Game Maps and custom game controls
- Many more features
Compatible Devices :
Happy Chick is compatible with the following devices on iOS 10 and iOS 11:
- iPad Air
- iPad Pro
- iPad Mini
- iPod Touch
It also works on Android 4 or higher devices, Windows and on some Smart TVs and TV boxes, such as Apple TV.
How to Download Happy Chick :
You won’t find Happy Chick in the official app store, but you can still get it very easily. All you need to do is download a third-party app installer called Emu4iOS first and here’s how to do it:
- Download Emu4iOS onto your iOS device
- Open the installer and run a search for Happy Chick
- When the results come up, click the one that relates to your device and iOS version
- Follow the instructions in-app to install Happy Chick
- When the installation is complete, simply click the Happy Chick icon on your home screen and begin playing your favorite console games
With so few usable jailbreaks right now, third-party app installers are becoming more and more popular. Emulators have always been highly downloaded from Cydia and to have so many games available in one emulator app is a real godsend to the jailbreak community.
Give Happy Chick a try, see what you think of it and don’t forget to tell us in the comments below. You can stay up to date with all the latest news by following us on Facebook.