While we have relied on Cydia to provide us with our modifications and tweaks for so long, it looks like it’s all coming to an end. For most people, there is now no way of installing the jailbreak app store, Cydia and that means no more tweaks or apps and no more of those popular games emulators. In the last few years, things have gone badly downhill for jailbreaking, but a few developers have come to the rescue with a series of app installers. One of the most popular, one that provides us with those all-important emulators for our favorite console games is called HappyChick.
Image : Happy Chick Download Tutorial
What is HappyChick ?
HappyChick is the latest and best emulator app to be released outside of Cydia. Supporting multiple devices, it offers a choice of more than 18 consoles to choose from and thousands of games, from classics like Super Mario Bros and Pokémon, to the latest and best graphic-heavy games like Call of Duty and Dragon Ball X. It is recommended that you have at least 2GB Ram on your device to get the best experience.
HappyChick Features :
- Simple download
- Navigation is easy
- You don’t need to jailbreak or root your device
- iOS 10/11 supported on compatible iOS devices
- Built-in support for Android v4, TV boxes such as Apple TV and a few Smart TVs
- Support built-in for more than 18 different hosts and consoles, such as PlayStation, GBA, GBC, PPSSPP, and many more
- HappyChick provides for all types of user no matter what your game preference is
- Support included for the online multiplayer games
- Use Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to share your game after recording
- No Wi-Fi needed for some online multiplayer games as local servers are used
- All games are hosted on cloud servers and all your data is stored there too so you get security, fast downloads and can easily sync your devices
- All consoles supported by one-click-play so no need for separate emulators
- Make your own game maps and game controls
- Lots more features
It also works on Android 4 or higher devices, Windows and on some Smart TVs and TV boxes, such as Apple TV.
How to Download Happy Chick :
Method 1: HappyChick IPA File
Cydia Impactor is a useful tool that allows you to sideload apps that you cant get in any other way. First, make sure that iTunes is current , you will not need it for the tutorial but it must be up to date. Open iTunes, click Help > Check for Updates and, if there is one, iTunes will provide details on how to update. Now you can move to the Cydia Impactor tutorial to install HappyChick:
- Download Cydia Impactor [ https://cydiaimpactor.app ], making sure it is the right version for your computer operating system
- Next, download the HappyChick IPA [ file ] onto your computer
- Plug your iOS device into your computer, close iTunes if it automatically opens
- Open Cydia Impactor, click Menu and then select your device from the list
- Keep Cydia Impactor open while you open the HappyChick IPA
- Drag the IPA file to Cydia Impactor and drop it in
- Now type your Apple ID and password in and click OK
- A warning message about expired certificates appears, click OK
- Now leave your device and computer while Cydia Impactor signs the certificate
- When the process is finished, HappyChick is on your home screen, ready for you to use.
Method 2 : Android APK
Android users can install HappyChick on their devices but they can only do it by downloading the HappyChick APK file first. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- On your Android Device, open Settings > Security and make sure that the option for Unknown Sources is enabled
- Download the HappyChick APK [ file ] onto your computer
- Extract the HappyChick file contents and send the APK over to yourself on email
- On your Android tablet or smartphone, open the email and download the attachment
- Locate it, tap it and wait for HappyChick to be installed
- You will see the HappyChick icon on your home screen when it’s all finished
Give Happy Chick a try, see what you think of it and don’t forget to tell us in the comments below. You can stay up to date with all the latest news by following us on Facebook.