iNoJB used to be known as iNoCydia and that’s how some of you will remember it. It is only the name that has changed, the premise remains the same in that iNoJB allows you to Download Cydia [ext link] on your iOS device without having to jailbreak first. There is no need to use a PC or Mac to do this; you can download it directly onto your iOS device. Cydia is the place to go when you want to modify your device, breaking away from the restrictions that Apple piles on to the iOS firmware. Everyone should have the option of customizing their devices the way they want them and everything that you will find inside iNoJB is fully customizable, including themes, modifications, ring tones, and much besides, all brought to you on one easy to use feature-rich user interface.
Image : iNoJB App Download
How to Download iNoJB :
Interested ? Good, then we are going to show you how to download iNoJB straight onto your iOS device.
- From the home screen of your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, launch the Safari browser
- Type the following address in and tap on Go cydiaios7.com
- Wait for the web page to fully load up and then tap on the UP arrow. You will find it either at the top or the bottom of the screen
- Next, you need to decide where to save this so select Add to Home Screen from the options
- Name the icon Cydia, now Tap on Add
- Exit Safari and the Cydia app icon will be on your home screen
Video : This video walkthrough guides you through these steps
That’s how easy it is; simply follow all the steps in the order they are in above. Let us know how you get on and if you experience any issues. If you want access to more tips and tricks, follow us on Facebook.