There are thousands of jailbreakers spread across the world and, if you asked them all why they jailbreak, a good percentage would tell you that one reason was so that they could play their favorite old-school games, from consoles like Nintendo, on their iOS devices. To do this, they have to download emulators that were only available on Cydia [ext link]. Until now. With a new web app called Emu4iOS [about], it is now possible to download these emulators without a jailbreak, and the best part is, it is compatible with iOS 10 firmware.
Image : Emu4iOS 10 Download
Supported Devices :
Emu4iOS will work on all of the following devices that are compatible with iOS 10 :
- iPhone [ All Versions ]
- iPad [ All Versions ]
- iPad Air [ All Versions ]
- iPad Mini [ All Versions ]
- iPad Pro [ All Versions ]
- iPod Touch [ All Versions ]
If your device is not on this list, then Emu4iOS will not work on it.
Image : iOS Emulator
Things to Know :
Before you jump in and start to download Emu4iOS onto your device, please take note of the following requirements:
- You must have a strong working internet connection on your iOS device, preferably Wi-Fi
- Your iOS device must not be jailbroken so, even if an iOS 10 Jailbreak [ext link] is released, you cannot install it and still install Emu4iOS
- You must update to iOS 10 firmware
- You can only use one emulator at a time on your iOS device so, if your favorite games are spread across the spectrum of available emulators, you must delete the current emulator on your device and install a new one when you want to change game
How to Download Emu4iOS on iOS 10 :
- On your iOS 10 device, open the Safari browser
- Input the following URL into your address bar [ emu4ios.org ] and tap on Go
- A special webpage will load up – tap the UP arrow at the bottom or top of the page, depending on which iOS device you are using
- A list will appear on the screen – choose and tap on Add to Home Screen
- Name the app EMU4iOS and tap the Add button
- Come out of Safari and the Emu4iOS app icon should be visible on one of your home screen
Video : This video explains the above steps
Stop all app certificate revocation issues on your device with one small tool. When you use Emu4iOS, you need to download Anti Revoke [ext link] as well, to stop Apple form revoking your certificates and leaving you free to enjoy them for as long as you want.
Please let us reassure you that Emu4iOS is a perfectly safe web app to use and has been fully tested, along with all the apps and emulators contained inside it. Let us know how you get on with installing Emu4iOS on your iOS 10 device and, for more details follow us on Facebook.