Ask any jailbreaker why they do it and they will tell you that they want the freedom from the security that Apple places on the iOS. They may also tell you that they want to be able to play some of their favorite retro games on their devices and the only way to do that is to install Cydia [ext link] and download the relevant games emulators. With iOS 11 download [ext link] here, we don’t yet have news of a jailbreak and there are a lot of users who also couldn’t install the iOS 10 jailbreak.
Image : Emu4iOS Download iOS 11
Emu4iOS is a decent alternative that allows us to install emulators to play games from the Nintendo, PS1 and Gameboy, to name a few, and it doesn’t require a jailbreak to use it. It supports iOS 11 and we are going to show you how to install it.
Supported Devices :
These devices all support Emu4iOS on iOS 11:
- iPhone [ All Versions ]
- iPad [ All Versions ]
- iPad Air [ All Versions ]
- iPad Mini [ All Versions ]
- iPad Pro [ All Versions ]
- iPod Touch [ All Versions ]
Before you Download Emu4iOS :
There are a few things to know about Emu4iOS before you download it:
- You need a strong internet connection on your device , WiFi is better than data
- If you already have a jailbreak, Emu4iOS will not work
- Emu4iOS limits you to using a single emulator at any one time which means having to delete one before you can download another
How to Download Emu4iOS on iOS 11 :
All the methods to download Emu4iOS app is listed below with detailed steps.
Method 1 : Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
- Open the Safari browser [ this won’t work on any other browser ] and go to official page [ https://emu4ios.app ]
- Find the UP arrow , bottom or top of the page, and tap on it
- When some new options load on your screen tap Add to Home Screen
- Type Emu4iOS in the box to name the app icon and then tap on Add
- Shut Safari and you will see the new Emu4iOS app icon on your home page
Video: This is a demonstration of the above steps
Method 2: Configuration Profile [ Advanced Method ]
Make sure that you follow these steps as they are listed or Emu4iOS will not install on your device
- Open Safari and go to this [ link ]
- Tap on Directly Install to iOS Device on the page that loads – do not miss this step otherwise Emu4iOS will not be installed
- When your settings app opens to the profile page, tap on Install Profile and then type your passcode in if asked to do so
- Safari will open, tap on Install Profile and a confirmation box will appear
- Tap on Install and then your settings app will open again
- Tap Install > Next > Install
- Tap Install > Done
- Wait for Emu4iOS to be installed
Should Emu4iOS not work it may be that you missed a step s go back and follow them all again.
Fix Emu4iOS Not Working :
Anti Revoke [ext link] is a vital tool for anyone who uses Emu4iOS. Not only does it stop Apple from verifying your app certificates, it blocks them from being revoked. This is the only way that you can stop the apps and tweaks from crashing and requiring reactivation every 7 days.
Popular Apps on Emu4iOS :
To help you get started with Emu4iOS, we’re going to look at two popular apps from the installer:
iRec used to be one of the most popular of all Cydia screen recorder apps but it soon fell into disuse after the developers stopped updating it. It seemed that Apple had got the better of them and they just couldn’t keep up with the updates. However, they have now redeveloped it to work without Cydia and with full support for all iOS devices on iOS 11. To find out how you can download iRec on your device, click the linked post.
Given the incredible displays that Apple provides on their devices, it’s no wonder that one of the most popular pastimes is watching Movies and shows. And, with MovieBox, you get to watch all your favorite movies and all the latest TV shows without having to download them first. With regular updates, MovieBox always has the latest content and plenty of Full HD Movies to choose from so download MovieBox today by following the guide at the given link.
Emu4iOS Alternative :
Emu4iOS isn’t the only installer to offer the popular games emulators; Emus4U also does and it has a few extra features too:
Like Emu4iOS, Emus4U has a range of popular emulators, plenty of modified apps for free and a whole host of other content to choose from. Not only that, along with regular updates, you also get a built-in screen recorder and a cleaner that removes all the junk files and temporary files from your device, freeing up much-needed space. For more details and a tutorial on downloading Emus4U [ext link], check out the link.
Are you going to use Emu4iOS or will you hang on to see if we get an iOS 11 jailbreak [ext link] ? No app installer can ever offer what Cydia does but, like the others, Emu4iOS is a great alternative, especially of you are missing your favorite games emulators and your favorite retro games.
To keep yourself up to date with all the latest iOS 11 jailbreak updates follow us on Facebook .